There are necessities in life, and love is one of them. But have you experienced the love of God?
The Bible is the Word of God and He says a lot about his love in it. Here, I share several passages that talk about the love of God. Read, take notes, and believe in these words for your life!
- There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 1 John 4:18
- For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
- Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
- Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7
- Let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
- Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8
- So now, faith, hope nd love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses. Proverbs 10:12
- Jesus answered, “The most important is, “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your and and with all your strength.’ The second is this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:29-31
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
I pray that you take these verses and make them apart of your life! If you don’t know Jesus, get a Bible, find other believers to keep in contact with, and develop a habit of prayer.
To com into relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ, open your heart and pray,
Father God, I come to you today and admit that I am a sinner. I repent of living my life without you. I believe in your Son, Jesus Christ and I accept His sacrifice of dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive me for all of my sins. I choose you, Jesus! Please send me your Holy Spirit and help me to live a life of holiness. In Jesus name, Amen.