In this YouTube video, I talk about a few of my favorite Christian books. Watch the video, and I will list them here as well.
- Daily With The King by W. Glyn Evans: This is a daily devotional book. I’ve gone through the whole thing one whole time and I go back to it here and there. There’s really good insight from the author. I’ve found that these devotions have really challenged my faith. I sent it to my mom too.
2. The Divine Romance by Gene Edwards: This book is an allegorical depiction of God’s plan of redemption of the human race and for Jesus to have his bride. Starts from before creation.
3. Lead Me, Holy Spirit by Stormie Omartian: I have not read this book yet. I want and got it from my local library because it’s been highly recommended to me for a while now.
4. Without Rival by Lisa Bevere: This book teaches you to really know your unique worth in Christ and how to stop comparing yourself with others.
5. The Bait of Satan by John Bevere: This book talks about offense, how it worms its way into our hearts, and how to avoid it. Probably my most highly recommended on this list. Because we have a million ways to become offended and carry grudges throughout of our lives, it’s vitally important to know how to let things go that hurt us.